Installed 37's on Gen3 35 Raptor - no issues.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KylerM

Reaction score
So what is the consensus regarding 35 trucks running 37s (in my scenario 37 BFG KO2s) and risk of body fender damage while off-roading? I see some have used bump stop spacer kits and some have not. I believe someone on this thread even did some aggressive off roading/compression and was ok fully stock. Thoughts??
This is also my debate. I have an opportunity to get 37's pretty cheap, but I send my truck hard quite often so I'm worried about blowing up my front fenders. Running Method 706 0 offset and RPG 1.5 collars.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I don't think this has come up in a few years (maybe longer, probably since the GEN2) but for those of you wanting something in the middle, Yokohama MT comes in a 36" but on an 18" wheel. Toyo MT comes this way as well but super heavy (81lbs vs 70lbs for Yoko). Metric size is 315/70R18. I know not everyone wants 18" wheels but most of them are offered in +18 which would allow you to run a 36" tire pretty safely.

Just a thought. We don't sell tires so this just an informational post unless you need some 18x9 +18 wheels of course ;)

GEN2 with 36's

1684862911660.png

Badboy4fun_wa

Reaction score
Probably the best place to let others know, I have a set of basically knew 37 KO2's that I would like to swap with a set of KO2 35s in the Seattle area. Have all 5 but will part with 4, they are also available for cash but prefer to take your almost new 35's and a little cash.

Details below:

2orque43

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my 37’s on today! I did Geiser springs front and rear. Wheels are method Roost with Nitto Ridge Grapplers 37x12.5r17. I did have to trim a bit, maybe took 1/8-3/16” off the pinch weld behind the front wheels. Going to clean it up a bit but spray painted black for now so it all blends in (kinda).
IMG_3692.jpeg
IMG_3688.jpeg
IMG_3690.jpeg
IMG_3691.jpeg

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my 37’s on today! I did Geiser springs front and rear. Wheels are method Roost with Nitto Ridge Grapplers 37x12.5r17. I did have to trim a bit, maybe took 1/8-3/16” off the pinch weld behind the front wheels. Going to clean it up a bit but spray painted black for now so it all blends in (kinda).
View attachment 417061
View attachment 417062
View attachment 417063
View attachment 417064
I’m going to assume those are 0 offset wheels, correct ?
The fender to tire gap looks good.
Did you do the springs yourself or have a shop do it? I did the Eibachs on my Gen 2 myself but don’t know how well the spring compressors I used will work on the Geiser progressive design .
I like the “ poke” on your wheels, but I’m gonna stick with factory offset… for now.

2orque43

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you do the springs yourself or have a shop do it? I did the Eibachs on my Gen 2 myself but don’t know how well the spring compressors I used will work on the Geiser progressive design .
I like the “ poke” on your wheels, but I’m gonna stick with factory offset… for now.
Yes sir 0 offset, I had a shop do the springs. I don’t have access to a spring compressor that could handle that size spring, I’ve done swaps before but on much smaller cars and it was always a bit sketchy. I like the stance, I had the same setup on my GEN2 so it was an easy decision. Less offset may have alleviated some of the trimming but it wasn’t too bad, basically just trimmed the excess sheet metal past the pinch weld.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Seeing that makes me glad I decided on a +25. I have a 35 truck with 37s and 0 rubbing. No lift.

2orque43

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seeing that makes me glad I decided on a +25. I have a 35 truck with 37s and 0 rubbing. No lift.
Definitely crossed my mind prior to putting these on, but I like the slightly more aggressive stance so I'm good with it. Any more trimming would have made me nervous but all good in my book.

Snowfall

Reaction score