I'm done

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrumReaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sterling, on the Kenai Peninsula, near Soldotna.

Nice. I was stationed at JBER for a little while during he summer and got to go flying in the plane I showed you. Absolutely quality you and amazing acrobatic characteristics for such a plane. Fell in love with it.

Hope to have one similar one day.

Sorry bout your Raptor woes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

Barnstormer

Reaction score
Nice. I was stationed at JBER for a little while during he summer and got to go flying in the plane I showed you. Absolutely quality you and amazing acrobatic characteristics for such a plane. Fell in love with it.

Hope to have one similar one day.

Sorry bout your Raptor woes.

Thanks. Fly by JBER frequently on my way north. If you ever get back up there give me a shout and I'll show you my play ground, it's the coolest place on earth.

DrumReaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Fly by JBER frequently on my way north. If you ever get back up there give me a shout and I'll show you my play ground, it's the coolest place on earth.

Thanks brother. I'll be back! Want to invest in some land and make a stead. Just have no idea when and where yet but I loved Anchorage and Hope.

Went to the Kenai and he kings weren't a friend O us that day but I loved the area. Stayed at a Fed Reserve campground near there and then hit a brewery restaurant for lunch the next day.

That land is Heaven on earth!

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I am going to hang in there until my ordered Raptor comes in sooner or later.....actually prefer later as they are actively fixing things as we all know so there will be less FSB to deal with.

I am one of those that has a friend that worked on the Raptor program at Ford, so I have been comparing his notes over the last 6 months to the issues posted here. Almost all line up pretty good and nothing I am worried about except maybe for the new transmission.....so I may buy an extended warranty to protect me in the out years or help me sell any lemon. :)

I still have my current truck with only 35K miles so I have the luxury of going to the dealer, inspecting the Raptor, and walking away if needed. If I did that late in the 2017 model year, I would not look at the Raptor again until 2019.

OP
OP
B

Barnstormer

Reaction score
Thanks brother. I'll be back! Want to invest in some land and make a stead. Just have no idea when and where yet but I loved Anchorage and Hope.

Went to the Kenai and he kings weren't a friend O us that day but I loved the area. Stayed at a Fed Reserve campground near there and then hit a brewery restaurant for lunch the next day.

That land is Heaven on earth!
You'll never regret it!

DANGER THREAD DRIFT THREAD DRIFT (ok I know too late)
Here is a little off-road airplane **** (a little after a minute in)

https://vimeo.com/185178875

[VIMEO] 185178875[/VIMEO]

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have to admit, Im really thinking about the Rebel now as well.

Waited 2 months so far and no word on my order for the raptor. Who knows? May not get until summer, then better off ordering a 2018.

But could get a Rebel now and $20k in my pocket as well!

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
I have to admit, Im really thinking about the Rebel now as well.

Waited 2 months so far and no word on my order for the raptor. Who knows? May not get until summer, then better off ordering a 2018.

But could get a Rebel now and $20k in my pocket as well!

Why not source a gen 1 truck? Market is flooded with the trucks the people traded in for gen 2. I am going to be buying another gen 1 with lower miles.... priced very low since value dropped out. The market for them will rebound when the gen 2 issues creep out.