If you truck was built with 801A and Pro Power After Mid October, you will be waiting!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raydulce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

I just got off the phone with a very educated dealer on the "situation" all the trucks that are being held are in fact missing the ECU and some are missing the stability module chip based controllers. Yes, they are also missing the Fender Flares.

I have a great Dealership that has been very helpful, they said if we get them in late December it will be a blessing. The dealership also mentioned that some of the 2021 units won't be delivered until Mid January, she is pushing for a discount to get this below MSRP since it's last year's model at that point. Not sure I will even take it unless I can get a discount because in a few years all of this will be behind us and then I have a year older truck than others.

I am just stating what I was told by a dealership that appears to be very well connected to the factory.

I personally think the way FORD treated us is complete crap and they should step up and give us a 2500 rebate for "late-delivery" it's not the dealership's fault. Why should they have to offer a discount when they didn't really have much control.

Just my two cents, I will do my best to answer any questions I can, but I have stated here pretty much all I know at this time.
BriGuyRaptor,

I read through this thread and didn't see an answer: Did your contact tell you about how long the ProPower would delay the truck?

I ordered a 2022 on Feb 1 with the 801A and ProPower, and still don't even have a VIN...