If you truck was built with 801A and Pro Power After Mid October, you will be waiting!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

briguyraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

I just got off the phone with a very educated dealer on the "situation" all the trucks that are being held are in fact missing the ECU and some are missing the stability module chip based controllers. Yes, they are also missing the Fender Flares.

I have a great Dealership that has been very helpful, they said if we get them in late December it will be a blessing. The dealership also mentioned that some of the 2021 units won't be delivered until Mid January, she is pushing for a discount to get this below MSRP since it's last year's model at that point. Not sure I will even take it unless I can get a discount because in a few years all of this will be behind us and then I have a year older truck than others.

I am just stating what I was told by a dealership that appears to be very well connected to the factory.

I personally think the way FORD treated us is complete crap and they should step up and give us a 2500 rebate for "late-delivery" it's not the dealership's fault. Why should they have to offer a discount when they didn't really have much control.

Just my two cents, I will do my best to answer any questions I can, but I have stated here pretty much all I know at this time.

OP
OP
briguyraptor

briguyraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn I have all that. So I will not have my truck this year…. Crazy we are going to have a year old truck in less then 30 days.
I know it sucks! I wish there was a way to get FORD to get these done but I really think they could care less, I don't want to Rub Salt into my wound, but get this. So trucks built this week have everything they need in stock and will likely ship after they are built. It's obvious FORD doesn't practice FIFO. I am very concerned about Mice chewing on wires and the rust getting to these as they are just sitting. Let alone a hail storm comes thru and totals them all.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

I just got off the phone with a very educated dealer on the "situation" all the trucks that are being held are in fact missing the ECU and some are missing the stability module chip based controllers. Yes, they are also missing the Fender Flares.

I have a great Dealership that has been very helpful, they said if we get them in late December it will be a blessing. The dealership also mentioned that some of the 2021 units won't be delivered until Mid January, she is pushing for a discount to get this below MSRP since it's last year's model at that point. Not sure I will even take it unless I can get a discount because in a few years all of this will be behind us and then I have a year older truck than others.

I am just stating what I was told by a dealership that appears to be very well connected to the factory.

I personally think the way FORD treated us is complete crap and they should step up and give us a 2500 rebate for "late-delivery" it's not the dealership's fault. Why should they have to offer a discount when they didn't really have much control.

Just my two cents, I will do my best to answer any questions I can, but I have stated here pretty much all I know at this time.
Try bring a bronco owner. Some of them have been waiting 2 years for their truck….

new raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know it sucks! I wish there was a way to get FORD to get these done but I really think they could care less, I don't want to Rub Salt into my wound, but get this. So trucks built this week have everything they need in stock and will likely ship after they are built. It's obvious FORD doesn't practice FIFO. I am very concerned about Mice chewing on wires and the rust getting to these as they are just sitting. Let alone a hail storm comes thru and totals them all.

new raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is build this week so there is a Santa

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My delivery ETA had been 11/09 until yesterday when it changed to TBD. Today, it changed back to 11/09. That'll be a neat trick.

2022s begin production in 2 weeks.

I will purchase this truck if Ford offers incentives. But, I am not buying a truck that is a model year old at full price when there will be 22s on the street before my 21 is delivered.

Shoot, the 2023s will probably be hitting lots next September. 6-8 months after delivery, you'd have a 2 year old truck.