If you truck was built with 801A and Pro Power After Mid October, you will be waiting!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can’t speak on the exact details but there will be very good news in about a week or so for those waiting on trucks equipped with the 801A package. This will also impact 22MY orders as well. Hang tight!

No good news yet..... Still coming???

naptown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got my truck last Fri, 1/21/22. Will post pics but I got it loaded with 37'. This truck blows away my 17'. Just don't know how to work all the tech. The manual blows. Any good posts on how everything works?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just got my truck last Fri, 1/21/22. Will post pics but I got it loaded with 37'. This truck blows away my 17'. Just don't know how to work all the tech. The manual blows. Any good posts on how everything works?
Open your Ford Pass app…tap vehicle icon at the bottom…tap reference guide…then tap discover your Ford. Here, you’ll find a “How to video library” and a bunch of other good info. Hope this helps!