ICON Texas Raptor Run 2013 OFFICAL Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This year will be a million times better than last and it can only get better with each year we have the TRR!! And yes I'm 100% sure they're gonna have another midnight run haha last years was a blast I got te chance to have Jarrett get hammered while riding in my passenger seat then we ran outa beer and had to start asking around for some haha that was his job as co-driver :party52:

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
haha i think we are the only 2 that still have our numbers on our trucks from last year! they're memories you dont want to let go of lol

just registered!!!! but still waiting to hear back from my unit to see if my leave gets approved for this i really hope it does. so trey for now i put pay at event but the second i hear back from my commander that i can go then i will let you know so we can get my payment in! thanks again for all the great work trey!:banana-mario:

had to post the rules up to show my favorite rule of the whole event:
Texas Raptor Run’s has established the following rules for TRR 2013
• Helmet on at all times while on the track.

• 100% Sober Driving.

• Alcohol consumption will not be tolerated on trails or any time you are driving.
• Passengers may not drink on trails. There is no warning--first offense you will be asked to leave the ranch.

• Illegal drug use will not be tolerated any time during the event. There is no warning-- first offense you will be asked to leave the ranch.

• No glass containers allowed outside of camp.

• No discharging of firearms without permission.

• Stop or check on people pulled off on the trail.

• Call in any damage to the ranch immediately.

• No UTVs, etc on the trail.

• 15mph in the pits.

• 25mph on the caliche roads even if they are part of the track.

• No littering.

• No smoking on the trails.

• Know the limitations of yourself and your vehicle

• Buckle up!

• Use common sense

• No whiners!

• We are not responsible for you during this event.

• Stay on existing marked trails - NO TRAIL BLAZING.

• Anyone under 18 must have parental supervision.

• Everyone coming to the event will be considered a participant and will be required to sign a release.

Last edited:

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How did I go almost all day and just now see this thread?!?!?!

I want to register but I'm not 100% sure my new Raptor will be here in time. If it's not here, then I'm going to have to be a passenger for someone else since I'm not missing this event!

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
There won't be assigned numbers at TRR this year. I didn't get enough benefit from them, and the downside was pretty steep. However. I've got a friend with a vinyl cutter that is willing to come out to the event to make decals on site. If that interests anyone speak up, and I'll make the arrangements.

On a way more exciting note. I am proud to announce the FRF Main Event Tent! Just like we all gather on FRF.com, we will all gather under the massive tent FRF has sponsored at TRR. The Pit Party, BBQ Dinner, Drivers Meetings, and general camaraderie will all take place here!

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There won't be assigned numbers at TRR this year. I didn't get enough benefit from them, and the downside was pretty steep. However. I've got a friend with a vinyl cutter that is willing to come out to the event to make decals on site. If that interests anyone speak up, and I'll make the arrangements.

On a way more exciting note. I am proud to announce the FRF Main Event Tent! Just like we all gather on FRF.com, we will all gather under the massive tent FRF has sponsored at TRR. The Pit Party, BBQ Dinner, Drivers Meetings, and general camaraderie will all take place here!

The tent will be awesome! I was hoping we could have more of a formal meet and greet this year. Not that i'll remember anyones name but still :banana-mario:

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey you remembered my name haha it's pretty easy though!!

What kind of decals are we talking about here trey? Special order stuff like FRF names and other simple stuff or like designs and stuff? I'd be interested for sure either way!