ICON Texas Raptor Run 2013 OFFICAL Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey you remembered my name haha it's pretty easy though!!

What kind of decals are we talking about here trey? Special order stuff like FRF names and other simple stuff or like designs and stuff? I'd be interested for sure either way!

Still had to ask other around me to remind me what it was again and again and again... I'm probably as bad as it gets.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Hey you remembered my name haha it's pretty easy though!!

What kind of decals are we talking about here trey? Special order stuff like FRF names and other simple stuff or like designs and stuff? I'd be interested for sure either way!

Basically whatever you can come up with. He's a graphics guy, and I think he could do a bunch of different things.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There won't be assigned numbers at TRR this year. I didn't get enough benefit from them, and the downside was pretty steep. However. I've got a friend with a vinyl cutter that is willing to come out to the event to make decals on site. If that interests anyone speak up, and I'll make the arrangements.

On a way more exciting note. I am proud to announce the FRF Main Event Tent! Just like we all gather on FRF.com, we will all gather under the massive tent FRF has sponsored at TRR. The Pit Party, BBQ Dinner, Drivers Meetings, and general camaraderie will all take place here!

Will there be a supporting members lounge??? That's were the strippers will be.