ICON Texas Raptor Run 2013 OFFICAL Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I think we all were ready to sign up for this years TRR after the last one haha

My guess is there will be anywhere between 120 to 150 raptors this year! Just my guess haha but I could be way off!

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

Hey trey are you gonna add all the names of people who have registered so far on the first page with the info? Or are you making a second thread or web page for that

I'll see what I can do. I don't want to clutter the info page with registrants.

I'm predicting 100 trucks. We have talked about capping it, just to make sure that everyone gets the track time they want, and the space needed to camp. I don't want a cap, but it may be a better safe than sorry deal.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll see what I can do. I don't want to clutter the info page with registrants.

I'm predicting 100 trucks. We have talked about capping it, just to make sure that everyone gets the track time they want, and the space needed to camp. I don't want a cap, but it may be a better safe than sorry deal.

Instant 20 more trucks just registered due to talk about a cap!

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Even with 50+ trucks.. I only remember one back up.. (cough Jarrett cough).

86 trucks would be one every half mile.

172 truck would be on every quarter mile.

-Greg

I was talking about this at work. Didn't they space us out about 1 min? and it takes about 1:20 to 1:30 if your getting it to make a 43 Mile lap so yeah 80-90 trucks on the track at one time is probably about full.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was talking about this at work. Didn't they space us out about 1 min? and it takes about 1:20 to 1:30 if your getting it to make a 43 Mile lap so yeah 80-90 trucks on the track at one time is probably about full.

Yes, everyone was one minute apart...

Have fixed every 2 hour starting time.. And limit course to 50 in a group?

-Greg

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, everyone was one minute apart...

Have fixed every 2 hour starting time.. And limit course to 50 in a group?

-Greg

Don't sucker me into catching hell for the "idiot" who came up with "rules" haha

Sounds like a start to a problem if we have over 50 raptors. Probably depends on what the exact number is i would imagine.