i want to borrow your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i am hoping to bypass the sequence necessary to activate it, and put it on one of the 4 switches in the center. the steering wheel controls just add to the confusion of data signals.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree with you on having the sunroof and not ever using it but I would use the front camera when trying to park.

I have a lockpick with the front camera, and I honestly dont remember the last time I used it...oh wait, yeah I do- it was the last time I had someone new in the truck and was showing the camera off driving down the highway...

Its kinda like the sunroof- you have it, but really the only time you use it is when someone who hasnt been in the truck has to see what all the buttons do.

I agree with one guy who said its not about using it, its about having the option to use it.

Good luck with the work around nosbusa! Wish it was as simple as flippin a switch!

Last edited:

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for your contributions to get this done, Hockster.

Hope it isn't impossible or ridiculously expensive.

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the 2013 svt raptor able to turn the camara on whenever you want? Or is restricted by 15mph and 4L offroad mode front camera use only?

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i think i remember my dealer telling me that it was the same setup for the 13, but regardless i ordered without the camera. i will use m own........

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think you only need the off road mode on to use the camera or 4L or 4H or locker in but I do know off road mode it works with out the other.