i want to borrow your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Cmon up here Nos, but bring a bag of tools. I'm not much into electrical crap but I got a chainsaw, hydraulic jack, sawzall, and air nailer:)

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
haha, i dont know how much of the truck i could put back together with those tools.
i have noticed everyone who has a front camera is no where near me, unfortunately 2k miles is a bit far to travel...... i would hate to forget something........

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
imo not that it matters but I wouldn't want to look at the front camera going any faster than 15. how ever I have actually used it twice once in a fast food line freaked the shit out of the guy in front of me lol. and once to park it in the garage.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats the whole point wilson. to not have to go through the sequence necessary now to activate it. most people want it for parking purposes

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Well I also have hard-hats and bandaids. And lots of duct tape, as Red Green was spawned in this country, actually, my dad went to school with him.

Back to the focus here - my 2010 had undergone major surgery to get another Ford NAV screen to accept the rear camera, and despite half a dozen attempts - they ended up outsourcing it to a custom audio shop such as yours. I'll be in this week and see if I can't find out more info about what they did to make it work - for your info.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
would be good to know........ but the front camera requires a different data signal so it is quite a bit more difficult than the rear