i want to borrow your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
since i am waiting for a 2013 , that leaves me out. here is the situation for those of you who dont know
i am an installer at a car audio shop and have been doing this for over 12 years. there are a number of people here who are trying to force their front camera to turn on whenever they want. i have comfirmed that there is a way to do this without spending $600 for a nav-tv piece, (which is not available yet) the only downfall is that i dont have a truck to work on, so i can not provide a diy and pictures for everyone here.
what i am asking, is if there is anyone close to the S.F. bay area who wants to force their front camera and would be willing to leave their truck at our shop. there will be no charge for the job because i have confirmed that no expensive parts are needed. your truck will stay at our shop only to be driven once the job is complete to verify functionality. our work will be professional and will come with our warranty. all work done to your vehicle has a lifetime warranty against installer error for as long as you own you truck. if interested please respond to this post or pm me so we can set things up. i have had vehicles in truckin magazine so if you are unsure and want a reference you can see the type of work i do. but let me assure you that i have done this many times with backup cameras so this is nothing different.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Someone has got to take him up on this. That'd be pretty sweet.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude, I'm one year and a front camera short...UGH!

<insert swoop> the front camera should NOT be used for parking your truck, you Prius pansy! :ROFLJest:
i know the truck wont be hurt, but that prius of shit would be squashed

so many who want it, but nobody around. hopefully we find someone who will help us out here