i want to borrow your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TTOKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what they have said in the past it will allow front and rear camera and unlock the nav and other buttons that lock while in motion. As well as allow video to play while in motion.

KNUCKLEBUSTER

Reaction score
front camera

Have alot of experience manipulating ford programming , my first atempt would b to tee front and rear camera with with some sort of switch . Second would b to trigger front camera with manipulated reverse signal for activation. I totally feel sorry for the guy that bought my 2011 fx4 i added rear cam, sonar , rear power slider ,everything had to be programmed thru different vin number im glad ive got an ids and access to ford oasis.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have alot of experience manipulating ford programming , my first atempt would b to tee front and rear camera with with some sort of switch . Second would b to trigger front camera with manipulated reverse signal for activation. I totally feel sorry for the guy that bought my 2011 fx4 i added rear cam, sonar , rear power slider ,everything had to be programmed thru different vin number im glad ive got an ids and access to ford oasis.
how much about the data do you know?

the problem i am finding with the front camera, is that there is a data signal that turns it on. from what i have tested, the signal from the front camera is always on and sending signal. i am wondering where the "turn on signal" originates from.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think just off road mode or just diff is all not both, can be both but don't have to be both

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

also can be just 4 low

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think the signal passes through multiple modules. thats why im having a hard time finding where it goes

You mentioned earlier in this thread that you have a distributor who has already unlocked the front camera. Maybe you could just ask him how he did it?

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they did it, but were having check engine lights, and various dash lights on after the initial crack. they have not produced any units to bypass either. it was more of a tinkering by one of the guys at the company. but they wouldnt tell me how because of liability.