I guess this is goodbye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jakerjaker19

Reaction score
What's our plan on those flares? I overall like it though.
I really like the way this Bronco looks and I bet they're super fun off road. Then all the sudden the flares just punch me in the face and Im like NOPE. I just wish they do something about how far they stick out. I suppose Im asking Ford to widen the truck so I guess that won't happen..lol.

jakerjaker19

Reaction score
Hey Congratulations on finding the exact build on the Braptor you've been looking for. I saw the photo and saw Castle Rock immediately in the background and knew that getting ahold of one of those in the Denver market is not easy. That kind of wheel base is gonna open up a lot more Colorado terrain for you. Im in Elizebeth BTW.

OP
OP
MidnightSpecial

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Congratulations on finding the exact build on the Braptor you've been looking for. I saw the photo and saw Castle Rock immediately in the background and knew that getting ahold of one of those in the Denver market is not easy. That kind of wheel base is gonna open up a lot more Colorado terrain for you. Im in Elizebeth BTW.
Nice! I'm up in JeffCo. Castle Rock was the only place that would actually negotiate. They had it listed for the same crazy price everyone else did but they came way down to get a local a Braptor. I got it to open up more terrain so thats good to know! The F150 was sketchy on the narrow switchbacks haha