I got one!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no dealers have allocations yet until the first of the month. you all can get emails all you want. when the allocations start rolling out then some of you will get your vin and build date. until then it'll be the same as it was for the last year and a half. dealers all say that they have allocations so you put the order in. means nothing. some of you may have an in at some dealers base on past allocations but still nothing is concrete. heck it was just announced. I have one of the biggest f150 dealers near me and they said they'd be ecstatic to get 2 allocations and would be happy to just get 1. I hope I am wrong but there will be a lot of disappointed customers expecting anything different this time around until end of next year when hopefully things start to straighten up.

Last edited:

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
no dealers have allocations yet until the first of the month. you all can get emails all you want. when the allocations start rolling out then some of you will get your vin and build date. until then it'll be the same as it was for the last year and a half. dealers all say that they have allocations so you put the order in. means nothing. some of you may have an in at some dealers base on past allocations but still nothing is concrete. heck it was just announced. I have one of the biggest f150 dealers near me and they said they'd be ecstatic to get 2 allocations and would be happy to just get 1. I hope I am wrong but there will be a lot of disappointed customers expecting anything different this time around until end of next year when hopefully things start to straighten up.
Big facts! I feel bad for all the people putting non refundable deposits down on a potential zero allocation dealer.

Devine Raptor

Reaction score
Big facts! I feel bad for all the people putting non refundable deposits down on a potential zero allocation dealer.
Non refundable deposits? Specifically if the dealer doesnt receive an allocation? Not sure which dealer youve done business with, but you better run and never go back! Doesnt work like that man.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Non refundable deposits? Specifically if the dealer doesnt receive an allocation? Not sure which dealer youve done business with, but you better run and never go back! Doesnt work like that man.
Hell no not me lol I’m seeing posts of non refundable deposits being placed and these dealers don’t even have allocations yet.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my order in, been asking (bothering) dealer for a year, but people just now reaching out to dealers ? Really, you missed the boat a while ago. Next to the new Vette Z06 this will be the most wanted vehicle in the country for the next two years ( my opinion ).