'23 and 24' inbound

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
This has happened a lot lately. It never ceases to amaze me how a dealer who has no problem fuc&ing over a buyer with their ADM does not think twice about trying to do it for free on a forum he just joined. What a d-bag.

Put new members on moderation for the 1st 10 posts.

recohn

Reaction score
Your a CLOWN :shooter:

Should we all go to Friday night services and pray to our gawd that we are so blessed to have you in our lives with an offer so enticing of only $45K over MSRP. Please let me put a full page ad in the New York Times or the Washington Post and let everyone know the good you our doing for our country. Maybe a Pulitzer Prize will be coming your way in the near future.

MORaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
****** dealer. You represent ford…..but act like a used lot on the bad side of town. I wish ford would yank dealer license of people like this. Ought to be a policy violation to exceed msrp.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Guys... I just wanted to let you know...

I have ammo coming in, normal price is about .34 cent per round but since I feel like it...I'll let it go for a simple and reasonable .80 cent per round.

Reaction score
Disclaimer: I am a dealer.

I am offering up two of our inbound Raptor R's at $45,000 over MSRP. The '23 is due to hit my inventory in the next 1-3 weeks. The '24 is yet to hit the factory. I just placed the order for the '24 today so that's a few months away.

I am located in PA. If I am too far we can do everything virtual and ship the vehicle to you. Shipping provided by us, paid for by you.

'23 R 802A
Agate Black Exterior
Black Interior
Options:
Power Tailgate + Pano Moonroof
Spray Bedliner
Heated Steering - Removed
Adv. Security Pack - Removed

'24 R 803A
Avalanche Exterior
Black Interior
Options:
Power Pano Moonroof
Spray Bedliner

More info attached.
pretty certain it's ILLEGAL for a stealership to advertise a vehicle without showing its VIN....? So this retard breaks the law in full view just to sell his overpriced crap.