23 Raptor R Avalanche or 24 New Build Raptor R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bere223

Reaction score
Need help fellas. I've researched the threads here, but I'm on a time crunch! I've got to either pull the trigger this morning on the 23' Avalanche or it goes to the next in line. First the back story. I'm #1 on the list at my dealer for a 24R at +25K. I got a call this weekend from my dealer and they have a 23' Avalanche that just hit the door and the buyer had to bail so they reached out to me to see if I wanted the 23 Avalanche or wait for the 24' build. Both at +25k. What's the consensus? Obviously the 24' will be more with the price increase. Help? Thank you!!!

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess it depends on how long you want to wait to throw away an extra $25K (And I'm just giving you grief on the ADM. You want the truck bad enough and can do it, then do it. I just think dealers/makers have over promised and under delivered for a long time now)

OP
OP
B

bere223

Reaction score
@RogueClimber my local dealer was at $50k over so I found a dealer out of state at 25k. Honestly I haven’t purchased a truck since my 2006 F250 King Ranch, so I’m not sure what’s considered normal anymore. Not trying to get my thread off track as ADM is obviously part of the equation. I’m just curious what the best move would be taking the ADM out of the equation. Thank you!

OP
OP
B

bere223

Reaction score
@shank_guru yea I thought of that. Problem is they have a long list of backups on the 23’. I’m just at the top of the list so I got first dibs. I would do back flips for sticker on the 23’. I just can’t find that deal now anywhere.

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the 23 is not an "R" then screw the dealer. ADM of $25K would be absolutely stupid. I state this because you put 24R above but not 23R...

Really though only you can decide on what is more important to you. A truck now or a truck who knows when

FYI I chose now and then flew from LA to KC to save $20K on ADM