Raptor R shocks on 23 standard raptor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mike Hamel

Reaction score
i have an opportunity to be given new shocks, wheels and tires from a 2023 raptor R and would like to know if anyone has installed any of these on a 23 standard raptor. If so were there any issues with installation or clearance issues? is there any issues with on the fly suspension choices? Thanks

signalbobby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No issues. Your front will sit higher as the R is slightly lifted plus increased spring rate of 5%

taquitos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have an opportunity to be given new shocks, wheels and tires from a 2023 raptor R and would like to know if anyone has installed any of these on a 23 standard raptor. If so were there any issues with installation or clearance issues? is there any issues with on the fly suspension choices? Thanks
Do you have a 35” or 37” truck?

OP
OP
M

mike Hamel

Reaction score
because if i put the 37”s on i think the raptor R shocks would be the correct match . My main question should have been , since the raptor r shocks are larger, will the stock fox shock mounts on the my 35 raptor accommodate the Raptor R shocks? And second, are the electric connectors on the raptor r shocks compatable with the stock raptor shock connectors?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter