I’m back and I need help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or you could take 2 mins, crawl under driver’s side, & look for the part number in the attached pic. Being a 21 MY, you have it.
Didn’t 2021 have the 800A package where Torsen was optional? Seems like I remember the Torsen being an option that included the Rigid fog lights

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Didn’t 2021 have the 800A package where Torsen was optional? Seems like I remember the Torsen being an option that included the Rigid fog lights
Excellent point. The front torsen was optional…included in the ‘Bundled Package’. But…I’d find it hard to believe someone would order an 800A & not, at a minimum, tack on this package.

Attachments

• IMG_0514.png
    IMG_0514.png
    968.1 KB · Views: 7

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Excellent point. The front torsen was optional…included in the ‘Bundled Package’. But…I’d find it hard to believe someone would order an 800a & not, at a minimum, tack on this package.
I was just about to write the same thing you did about MY21, then I remembered.

You’re probably correct though, I’m sure very few actually ordered without it. Looking back I wish I would have ordered an 800A so I could change the bumper without messing with sensors.