Rolled to a 23, dealer says avalanche gray is “late avail color” and 2k pro power required with 37 package..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm curious as to why with the 37 package the pro power is required, but on my raptor r order it is not available. R has 37's, so why no pro power???.
The Pro-Power's availability is likely tied to the 3.5EB, not the 37pp option. For whatever reason, it's not an option with the 5.2L.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it could be late avail. op said that they offer avalanche in other f150's which is true but they make most of them in louisville the upper trims are dtp only . thats why platinums kr and limted and raptors are dtp only everything else is kentucky. thats why some colors are not avail in all trims
This was my thought as well. With it being a new color for the plant, I could understand it being delayed. However, Ford typically indicates which items will be late availability on the order guide. I haven't had the opportunity to go back and look, but perhaps someone else will.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was my thought as well. With it being a new color for the plant, I could understand it being delayed. However, Ford typically indicates which items will be late availability on the order guide. I haven't had the opportunity to go back and look, but perhaps someone else will.
I didn’t read every single page but never saw anything about delayed availability on it, just that it and AGM were new colors

OP
OP
F

fur_pig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pro power requires 2 alternators so they probably haven’t developed the FEAD for a dual alt setup on the 5.2 yet.

JTN

Reaction score
There seem like quite a few builds, including mine, for Avalanche next month, so not a late availability color.

jmartinick

Reaction score
My friends truck is avalanche gray … his just started production

Mine is avalanche gray still no production date 13 months in to my order