2019 black 802a I’m considering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I have a gen 3 on order and with the state of those, I think I’ll be lucky to see it by the end of summer.

Here in az we get a tax credit for trade in vehicles so I’m thinking if I can find a clean gen2 I can buy one while I wait and trade in for what I paid for it. This leads me to the below truck

2019 agate black
24k miles
802a
Window tint/ceramic coated
Bed liner
Power pro package
Moon roof/sun roof
Bed cover
Truck has clean car fax and doesn’t have a single blemish on the interior or exterior.

I have them talked down to 65k even. Everything is telling me that this is a great deal on todays market but needed some re assurance.

Thanks in advance!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I have a gen 3 on order and with the state of those, I think I’ll be lucky to see it by the end of summer.

Here in az we get a tax credit for trade in vehicles so I’m thinking if I can find a clean gen2 I can buy one while I wait and trade in for what I paid for it. This leads me to the below truck

2019 agate black
24k miles
802a
Bed liner
Power pro package
Moon roof/sun roof
Bed cover
Truck has clean car fax and doesn’t have a single blemish on the interior or exterior.

I have them talked down to 65k even. Everything is telling me that this is a great deal on todays market but needed some re assurance.

Thanks in advance!

So, it’s been... 50 minutes or so and you still need convincing?
I’m rather tired of my wife’s peasant car. A 2nd Raptor would be awesome. Since you’re still on the fence, just shoot me the info and I’ll buy that lonely truck.

OP
OP
J

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Absolutely insane what’s happening right now and I just don’t see it getting any better in the next few years. The 3k increase on gen 3s definitely
Won’t help things stabilize either.

Thanks for the reassurance everyone!

Heinz

Reaction score
Makes sense to me, especially because you don’t have to pay tax on buying the truck private party (like we do here in CA). You might consider asking your dealer what they’d give for trade in on this truck so you know what you’re in for.

Hamm9r21

Reaction score

2019 agate black
24k miles
802a
Bed liner
Power pro package
Moon roof/sun roof
Bed cover

Thanks in advance!
Hell yea bro. #blackraptorsmatter. I have a 19 802 in agate black super crew. Love it. Wouldn’t trade it for the world