I did something bad....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Damn BO,
Glad to hear your OK and the Raptor will live to see another day! Any idea what caused the failure?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow.. That gives ya a quick fright when that shit happens... Glad you and all are good...

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That should buff out.

Joking aside, I'm glad that you and your friends all walked away unscathed. Somebody was watching out for y'all.

Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I know everyone else has said it, but I'm saying it too....I'm glad you guys were ok and there were no injuries.

Hopefully this is the beginning of something good for the truck too. Looking forward to seeing where you go with it in the future!

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like I drove your truck! Sorry buddy :(

Get Outlaw Raptors LT kit. If "I" didn't destroy mine...that says something right there!

Yeah... Time to build something to keep up with that sprsnk guy!

Bah..don't hype me up. Ben is better in the dirt than I am. He took me out to the dirt for the first time! So, you can say that he "deflowered" me in the dirt :rofl:

Last edited:

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow man. Glad you are okay. Sounds like you are already making plans for the truck so keep the happy thoughts going.