I did something bad....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Man that sucks! Glad you're alright. Looks like you saved what could have been a much worse situation.

OP
OP
B

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It happened on my favorite trail, known around here as "The Powerline".... I know this trail like the back of my hand. SPRSNK chased me on it once, he snapped his seatbelt bracket right off the pillar that time. I was hauling ass, but the funny thing is, this happened on the way back and I had run the trail even harder on the way out. I just landed funny and SNAP all the sudden I felt my left end sink, my dash lit up like a Christmas tree with error lights, and I turned the wheel left and used the momentum to slide to the side of the trail.

This happened Saturday evening, still haven't decided what I'm gonna do repair-wise, but there is a good chance I go the long travel route.

One way or another, no one was harmed and The Mighty ****** will be back... stronger than ever.

Banned
Reaction score
DAYUUUUM!
I bet that was a rough ride!
Glad you are all ok, ****** to see a beautiful raptor out of commission, but knowing you're thinking about long travel makes it seem kind of awesome.

sidram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry about your tuck. I am guessing that you had to flat bed it home. Was it close to the main road?