I did something bad....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Nom, nom, nom...

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Ha, thatta boy! Well hit me up if you want to grab a beer soon regarding go wheeling. Plus we'll have details on a Raptor round-up in reno in July...

Yeah Dave - Sorry to hear about the pain you're experiencing - been there too. Although Ron from Autowerks seemed to have a pretty live one too!

And visiting NV-Guy is on my list too as he showed me some fun spots when I was visiting last April. Moon Rocks Trails is sorta more for quads or bikes, but the trails by Carson City were cool. Have fun!

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
Nom, nom, nom...

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Ha, thatta boy! Well hit me up if you want to grab a beer soon regarding go wheeling. Plus we'll have details on a Raptor round-up in reno in July...

Give me shout and let's make that happen. Have to enjoy the truck on the off chance that I don't get to keep it. The new girl would love to go... big into cars, planes, boats, etc. She actually drives a 2008 Shelby GT500 convertible.:waytogo:

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah Dave - Sorry to hear about the pain you're experiencing - been there too. Although Ron from Autowerks seemed to have a pretty live one too!

And visiting NV-Guy is on my list too as he showed me some fun spots when I was visiting last April. Moon Rocks Trails is sorta more for quads or bikes, but the trails by Carson City were cool. Have fun!

Awesome, i'm super stoked for Saturday and super stoked to organize a Raptor round-up/meet and greet.

Give me shout and let's make that happen. Have to enjoy the truck on the off chance that I don't get to keep it. The new girl would love to go... big into cars, planes, boats, etc. She actually drives a 2008 Shelby GT500 convertible.:waytogo:

Yes sir, will do. I'll be taking pictures and I'll put something out early next week rounding up us NorCal'ers to get together and go play in the dirt!

And it sounds like you got yourself a keeper! I went through it, so i know what you're going through, it will get better, keep on keep'n on! :peace: