Husky Wheel Arch Liners on 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hj_s14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NICE. Looks like they change their design a bit for the 2019 Raptor and up. I'm interested in one. wonder which vendor in here has one for the best possilbe price :D

NE Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks like they definitely changed the design to show the shock - i might try these on my 18. does the flare have to come off to install??

OP
OP
Nickshu

Nickshu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So back when I started this thread Husky's website said the liners did not fit the Raptor. I bought the F-150 liners and tried to adapt them, which is what others on the forum here said they had done in other threads about this topic.

Now I see they have a part number for the Raptor. Maybe I should give them a try again.

Rddakota

Reaction score
Just purchased a set for my 2019 Raptor online, so hopefully all goes well on the install when I get them.

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also, those of you with the newer, updated liners, did you have to drill a hole for one of the screws? I thought I saw that in the installation PDF, just not sure I want to drill into a brand new vehicle.