Husky Wheel Arch Liners on 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the look of the shocks and would never want to cover them. That's why I did not go with husky liners when they became available for 2017-18. They are not available for the 19, but the above pic is a great job of making them fit.

I want linex but called around and all refused. They said the pressure coming out of the hose is so strong it's very tough to do such a small area.

That sucks.. i have 2 in my area and both were willing to do it. I agree, the modified liners above to look nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldfoggy

Reaction score
I TOO RECOMMEND THE SPRAYED IN 'UNDERCOAT'. IT IS DESIGNED TO BE IN THE WHEEL WELLS AND LATS AND CLEANS VERY WELL. I'LL GIVE HUSKY A A+ FOR THEIR MUD FLAPS . . . THEY REALL FIT WELL, PROTECT WELL AND BLEND IN PERFECTLY.
IMHO

lewb

Reaction score
Hey Nick, I was going to install the same on my 18’, but decided to do LineX and I was stoked with the outcome! It was the only way to go due to the look of the liners and fit issues ..... Cost was $75 per well.

OP
OP
Nickshu

Nickshu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 123700 Had good luck with the husky liners.....trimmed them to reveal the shocks. Also, used some double sided tape in a couple areas.

This is what I had in mind. Just trim them to reveal the shocks. I'm interested in the liners compared to LineX or Undercoating because they protect the "spray area" more as they extend beyond the factory well. If I can't make the liners work then will do a spray-on option. Thanks again guys! I'll report back w/ my results.

OP
OP
Nickshu

Nickshu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I TOO RECOMMEND THE SPRAYED IN 'UNDERCOAT'. IT IS DESIGNED TO BE IN THE WHEEL WELLS AND LATS AND CLEANS VERY WELL. I'LL GIVE HUSKY A A+ FOR THEIR MUD FLAPS . . . THEY REALL FIT WELL, PROTECT WELL AND BLEND IN PERFECTLY.
IMHO

I ordered a set of Husky and a set of Weathertech mudflaps. Will compare side by side and return the ones I don't like. Most people here seem to prefer the Huskys.

Boost_it638

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just sprayed mine with U-pol Raptor liner. Got the 4 liter kit with the spray gun, can get it off Amazon for about 100 bucks. Only used 1 liter for both wells. Was pretty easy to do, it's all in the prep. Set my compressor to 50psi and had at it.
received_2353455144980127.jpeg received_314923776101309.jpeg 20190520_163425.jpg

two0seven

Full Access Member
Reaction score