Husky Liner wheel well installation.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lanthas

Reaction score
I installed these last weekend myself. It was pretty straightforward, but some things that helped me were: 1) leaving the liners in the sun for a few hours before installing so they were a bit more flexible. 2) It’s not required, but I took the rear wheels off to give myself a lot more room and be able to clean in the wheel wells. 3) Also using a few interior trim tools to tuck the husky liners in between the metal of the fender and the plastic fender flare. You shouldn’t need to drill anything unless you have mud flaps installed, and even then I think it’s only if the mud flap screws aren’t coarse enough to go through the softer liner plastic.

RNA352

Reaction score
I probably went a little overboard - removed the wheels and popped off the flares, which allowed me to fit and trim the outboard edge of the liners perfectly. It was winter, so no sun available, but I did blast them with a salamander heater which softened them up nicely and made fitting them much easier.