Husky Wheel Arch Liners on 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the latest Husky wheel well liners on my 19 Raptor and they have the cutouts for the shocks. I had to drill one hole in each of the Husky liners, one per side, because they were missing. I also enlarged one hole per side in the liners to get them to line up with existing hold in the truck. It was a Pretty easy install without any mods except for drilling the holes. The liners are a tight fit but they snapped into place easily enough. I did use a plastic trim removal tool as a lever to slide the lip of the liner under the wheel flares during final assembly. They fit really well and should shed dirt, mud and road grime from their hard slick surfaces pretty well.

I might add that the holes I drilled and enlarged were the two bottom most holes at the rear of the wheel wells where the fender flare projects inward toward the center of the truck. I'd say both fasteners are necessary and should not be left out.

View attachment 132157 View attachment 132158
Can you get a pic of the ones you modified and added? Did it come with the fasteners you needed? If not what size? Thanks. I might not be doing it at my house so I’d like to be as prepared as possible. I know it’s not rocket science.

Terry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The liners came with one screw per side (total of two) which are sufficient. The existing fasteners on the wheel flares are reused for the installation. The liners fit snugly and they won't be going anywhere once installed. I don't have pictures of the holes I drilled and enlarged but they are the both at the bottom, rear of the liner where the wheel flares overlap the liner. You won't have any problem figuring that out once the liner is fitted into place. the liner fits in between the existing wheel flares and the fender itself. I don't see any reason to have to trim the liners as some have done - they don't exert any pressure on the wheel flares and they won't cause any problems. The one screw per side fits into a 'u-clip' that fits over an existing hole in the wheel well. the 'u-clip' is steel and needs to be insulated from the aluminum body to prevent electrolysis. I placed three layers of clear, plastic packing tape on the aluminum before sliding the 'u-clip' into place so there would never be any problems. I also took the rear wheel off on each side to do the install. I drilled the holes needed after the liners were in place and there isn't any room for the drill with the tires still on the truck. The instructions that come with the liners are good so you'll know how to proceed. Hope that helps.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for expanding. Good details.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Glad I read through this thread. I spent considerable time tonight and could not get them to fit. Will try again tomorrow.

hj_s14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got mine done earlier today. It’s a lot of work to get it done.
In my opinion, the liner pre drilled hole are not really on the 100% exact spot. I had to make the hole slightly bigger to put the screw on.
The liner goes between the fender and fender flare so it cause the oem holes on the flare to misaligned on the bottom holes of the fender.
For me , it’s a lot of work . I spent 1 hr on each side and finally got it done .