Husky Wheel Arch Liners on 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I bought these:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075KT8ZPX/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

They fit fine. I just had to trim about 1/2" on the edge that fits under the fender flair but other than that they fit as expected. Says on the ad they are for '17 or '18 but on my '19 they fit other than a bit of trimming on the edge. They are specific to each side, so put them on the proper sides.

We carry them as well and will price-match that link, for anyone else who may be interested.

TimmyP

Reaction score
I've had these on my truck for a few months now. Direct bolt in, the only trimming I did was to expose the shock. The as made from Husky fit but I didn't want to hide the shock.%kPpXCQTS0uBqZeyJEPTQg.jpg

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have husky liners on my 2017 and they fit perfect. I didn’t need to trim at all. Crazy there’s such a variance in installation for people.

OP
OP
Nickshu

Nickshu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried to install a set on my 2019. They fit terribly. I ended up trashing them. I removed the wheels and fender flares. Trimmed them around the shocks. Still would not fit up to my standards. Went with 3M undercoating instead. Liners were a waste of time and money.

It's worth noting that the rear arch space is significantly different on 2019-20 vs the 2017-18. The frame is thicker at the rear wheel area and overall less space than the earlier years. Makes me wonder if they fit ok on the 17-18 but not on the 19-20s.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk