Husky Wheel Arch Liners on 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, those of you with the newer, updated liners, did you have to drill a hole for one of the screws? I thought I saw that in the installation PDF, just not sure I want to drill into a brand new vehicle.
If it’s just one screw I’m sure a squeeze of some kind of goo would be fine instead of drilling a hole.

RL007

Reaction score
I have a set of husky's on my 19 Raptor that already have cut out..... not sure of model # I will post a pic.

TimBee

Reaction score
Can you share exactly how you trimmed them and with what? Also, how'd you decide those angles and amounts? That turned out great!

Hi. Thanks. Trimmed them with a dremel tool (cutoff wheel then sanding wheel) Marked out the area with masking tape trying to follow the lines of the truck.....Just took my time

Does look like the newer version already has the cutouts

Terry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the latest Husky wheel well liners on my 19 Raptor and they have the cutouts for the shocks. I had to drill one hole in each of the Husky liners, one per side, because they were missing. I also enlarged one hole per side in the liners to get them to line up with existing hold in the truck. It was a Pretty easy install without any mods except for drilling the holes. The liners are a tight fit but they snapped into place easily enough. I did use a plastic trim removal tool as a lever to slide the lip of the liner under the wheel flares during final assembly. They fit really well and should shed dirt, mud and road grime from their hard slick surfaces pretty well.

I might add that the holes I drilled and enlarged were the two bottom most holes at the rear of the wheel wells where the fender flare projects inward toward the center of the truck. I'd say both fasteners are necessary and should not be left out.

Husky Liner LS lg.jpg Husky Liner RS lg.jpg

Last edited:

OBX

Reaction score
Just installed mine. The comments about the shocks not showing were not the case in my Husky versions. It did take some serious effort to get them into place--don't fear bending the crap out of them. I did cut about a 1/4" off the forward edge to keep them from warping in the wheel well. Someone suggested that you warm them up so they are more flexible and I second that.

38EFADA7-8F07-4364-8AAD-0CDC23AFE4A5.jpeg