Hurricane Isaac

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wanted to tell you all that I'm located right outside of New Orleans, La and it appears we have a little storm coming our way lol. As im sure you all know if you've watched TV and all nobody knows where Isaac is going but if it hits around New Orleans, ill be dealing with that for a few days. As long as I have cell service I can still get on here but just wanted to give you all a little heads up incase you all need something, I might be MIA for the next few days. Thanks.

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck and hopefully it slows down before making landfall! Will be thinking good thoughts for you and all those along the southern coast!

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wanted to tell you all that I'm located right outside of New Orleans, La and it appears we have a little storm coming our way lol. As im sure you all know if you've watched TV and all nobody knows where Isaac is going but if it hits around New Orleans, ill be dealing with that for a few days. As long as I have cell service I can still get on here but just wanted to give you all a little heads up incase you all need something, I might be MIA for the next few days. Thanks.

I'm in Lafayette, be safe down there! Let us know how it goes!

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

Last edited:

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Good luck down there the rest of the country is watching

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bout to hunker down and play Raptor Rescue here in a bit (hopefully not the case). Shouldn't be too bad though in the Lafayette region but I, along with a team of some young generals, lol, are ready to help! We Have all our mud boats, air boats, ect......loaded up and ready! I think New Orleans is very prepared for this, i have faith this time around. ......we shall see!!

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS