Hurricane Isaac

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Links:

National Hurricane Center:
National Hurricane Center
Click on the icon for Isaac on the map and it'll pull up the track and current stats.
Click on Satellite on the left sidebar and you can see water vapor, IR, and visual imagery from orbit.
Click on Radar on the left sidebar and you can see the radar plot from any radar site.

National Radar Mosaic:
NWS - National Mosaic Enhanced Radar Image: Full Resolution Loop
Shows all radar plots in a combined mosaic. Very cool.

Last edited:

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Stay safe guys, I hope issac hits Ontario last, or at least the great lakes.... I'm waiting patiently for rain been too dry here.... Salmon season is late dammit Need rain!!!
Wish you guys all the best

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Reporting LIVE from The SwampMan Weather Lab!
44e2f565-384b-4702.jpg
.........IT'S COMING!

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

OP
OP
A

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What's up everyone. Thought I'd check in here, I'm good, my family is good and so is my house. We just don't have power which really sucks lol. We have a small generator so we only have the priorities plugged in like the fridge, freezer and 4 fans. A few friends of mine live in other areas that were flooded pretty bad though. Like I said though, I made out a lot better for this storm then I did with Katrina.