Hurricane Isaac

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can have it! These idiots are driving 30 mph on the highway.. Acting like they are driving on ice.. Freaking idiots...

While I was on the highway with cruise control set on 30 mph.. It was so hard not to drive over and push these eco turds..

-Greg

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What's up everyone. Thought I'd check in here, I'm good, my family is good and so is my house. We just don't have power which really sucks lol. We have a small generator so we only have the priorities plugged in like the fridge, freezer and 4 fans. A few friends of mine live in other areas that were flooded pretty bad though. Like I said though, I made out a lot better for this storm then I did with Katrina.
AWESOME! Glad everything's ok for the most part.

You can have it! These idiots are driving 30 mph on the highway.. Acting like they are driving on ice.. Freaking idiots...

While I was on the highway with cruise control set on 30 mph.. It was so hard not to drive over and push these eco turds..

-Greg

Be careful driving with cruise control on during rain........ask me how I know! Figured that out a few years ago when I hit a puddle, almost spun out, and noticed the cruise. After that, never again.

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score

-Greg

Greg, if you were in Atlanta you'd know that it doesn't even take a hurricane to make idiots drive like... idiots... Just be glad you don't live here.

XTRUCK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's up everyone. Thought I'd check in here, I'm good, my family is good and so is my house. We just don't have power which really sucks lol. We have a small generator so we only have the priorities plugged in like the fridge, freezer and 4 fans. A few friends of mine live in other areas that were flooded pretty bad though. Like I said though, I made out a lot better for this storm then I did with Katrina.

Glad to hear you and yours are safe!