HUGE Thank You to TMX!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Sam! I've always valued your opinion, here and on the X3 forum site.

Knew that name was familiar. Truck is first class just like your other toys. I have not been on the X3 forums in a long time. Still having a blast with a 20 RC though. Still have both of your X3s? Both killer builds also. My focus got a little more directed to desert racing, Class 1.

Sam

OP
OP
HOLLYWOOD 1

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Knew that name was familiar. Truck is first class just like your other toys. I have not been on the X3 forums in a long time. Still having a blast with a 20 RC though. Still have both of your X3s? Both killer builds also. My focus got a little more directed to desert racing, Class 1.

Sam

Yep Sam, still have them, trying to get ready for Glamis. Love dune season! I really love your Class 1 car, but I definitely don't have a budget to support racing.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep Sam, still have them, trying to get ready for Glamis. Love dune season! I really love your Class 1 car, but I definitely don't have a budget to support racing.

Neither do I. HAHA Desert racing and budget are an oxymoron. Last race in Jean broke rear end, shock and trailing arm. Oh yea not to mention $2K in just tires. Gotta be nice to have a tire sponsor. The Mint course is brutal.

Enjoy Glamis.

Sam

OP
OP
HOLLYWOOD 1

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Neither do I. HAHA Desert racing and budget are an oxymoron. Last race in Jean broke rear end, shock and trailing arm. Oh yea not to mention $2K in just tires. Gotta be nice to have a tire sponsor. The Mint course is brutal.

Enjoy Glamis.

Sam
Yes, we will. Me and the gf went to the Mint this year. We had a great time! Plan to make it an annual event.

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the pictures!! Old dreamer`s like me could only wish we had a place to use a truck that was built like this... It is one hell of a build for sure

ZinDallas

Reaction score
Beautiful truck! Like the color choice and the mods you've done. I'm fortunate enough to live in the Dallas area and have had a couple things done at TMX. Saw your truck while I was there.

I'm taking more of a slow build incremental approach - some suspension upgrades and a GooseTune so far. Wheels coming later this week. Jason has been great through the whole process - patient with all my noob questions and very helpful in guiding me down the right path.

Enjoy your new ride!

Z

OP
OP
HOLLYWOOD 1

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the pictures!! Old dreamer`s like me could only wish we had a place to use a truck that was built like this... It is one hell of a build for sure

Thank you. Hey, you're talking to an ex-Jersey boy! Spent the first 43 years of my life there, North Jersey. Although I miss the food and friends, I'm so glad I transferred out here to Arizona. Best thing I ever did.

OP
OP
HOLLYWOOD 1

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beautiful truck! Like the color choice and the mods you've done. I'm fortunate enough to live in the Dallas area and have had a couple things done at TMX. Saw your truck while I was there.

I'm taking more of a slow build incremental approach - some suspension upgrades and a GooseTune so far. Wheels coming later this week. Jason has been great through the whole process - patient with all my noob questions and very helpful in guiding me down the right path.

Enjoy your new ride!

Z

Thank you. I really wanted to get it done. Jason was like, it's 80% done, it's a good start. I was like, no it's a good finish, LOL. I'm not doing anything else except the Goose Tune, and installing the bed stuff, and Rappy Graffics, and enjoy driving it on and off road.

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you. Hey, you're talking to an ex-Jersey boy! Spent the first 43 years of my life there, North Jersey. Although I miss the food and friends, I'm so glad I transferred out here to Arizona. Best thing I ever did.
Small world! I had a friend of mine that worked for Revlon that transferred out to AZ. We were both big into Toyota pickups and Downey OffRoad in CA was the place to deal with mail order lol
I lost touch with him but I can only Imagine what available there and the toys he must have built..