Votes: 24 7.7%
  • 61-65

Votes: 26 8.3%
  • 66-70

Votes: 13 4.2%
  • Carbon date me

Votes: 17 5.4%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
After reading the 'how'd you afford your Raptor' thread, I figured it'd be interesting to see how old everyone on here is.

I'm 26 and figured I might as well enjoy one now instead of paying for a boring sensible vehicle I didn't want. I'm guessing due to price, Raptor ownership is skewed to the older side comparered to most other vehicle demographics, let's see!

Stef700

Reaction score
I'm 34 (almost) and always had pick up trucks (European and Japanese). Then I had a sedan for the last 4 years and I just missed the truck feeling. Never purchase an American truck and I loved to have one, and it was the best decision ever to go for a Raptor. I just love my truck. I have it only 4-5 weeks now but I have to drive it every day. only concern I have is that I need a raptor the rest of my life now.

OP
OP
Braaaaptor

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm 34 (almost) and always had pick up trucks (European and Japanese). Then I had a sedan for the last 4 years and I just missed the truck feeling. Never purchase an American truck and I loved to have one, and it was the best decision ever to go for a Raptor. I just love my truck. I have it only 4-5 weeks now but I have to drive it every day. only concern I have is that I need a raptor the rest of my life now.

It's definitely an addiction, I'm excited to own a Gen2 and Gen4 and Gen7 and Gen10

txgunsntrucks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After reading the 'how'd you afford your Raptor' thread, I figured it'd be interesting to see how old everyone on here is.

I'm 26 and figured I might as well enjoy one now instead of paying for a boring sensible vehicle I didn't want. I'm guessing due to price, Raptor ownership is skewed to the older side comparered to most other vehicle demographics, let's see!

The value in having a "boring" vehicle while you are younger and investing your money is

COMPOUNDING INTEREST

Which means instead of spending that money on a depreciating asset you can invest it and your money can then make you money without you doing squat.

Then you get to be one of these old bastards with whatever toys you want instead of having to
get a job as a Walmart greeter