How many thread the needle or just go for the pin stripes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

fitzmotor

Reaction score
Okay, now I'm impressed, I'm happy to see owners here willing to use their trucks for fun or play even if it means getting a few scratches.
Around here, I think I must have one of the few Raptors that even shows signs of being off road and there are a lot Raptors around here, mostly really shiny gen 2.
There are times when I have to turn around and there is NO room, so I find bush that's smaller than the truck and drive right over the top of it, pin stripes for the driveshaft and axle, I've driven home and found branches and brush stuck in the chassis dragging on the ground, I thought "that's why I got so many looks on the way home"

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mines got a few. I buff out what I can. I gouged the bejesus out of one of my fender flares though, right through the clear bra! All gravy, truck gets used like a truck, I was having a great time when it happened, and still had a great rest of my trip. I even got out and cut back the branch I knew was in the way, just didn't cut far enough. Can't let this stuff get you down, paint and bodywork can be fixed, once in a lifetime experiences cannot be replaced :)