How Much Did You Pay For Your 2020 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MG21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My local dealer in CO has some 19' Raptors at $1k under MSRP which is way better than a yr ago where they were $10k over.

Never drove a Raptor currently have a 15' F150 Lariat with a 2.5" life and 33"s.

I will say the newer eco boost w/ the 10 speed is pretty nice vs the v8 and 6 speed.

Curious is the Raptor experience driving that much better than the regular F150 cuz they ride nice!

The idea of a Raptor is back on my radar now that they are a bit cheaper and honestly compared to what you get, $10k more than a Lariat.....quite appealing. I guess I am wondering is that factor that much better? If i get a new Lariat Id probably spend $3k again in new tires and wheels anyway.

Also, does Ford offer the 0% for 72 most on Raptors?

OP
OP
06viper

06viper

Reaction score
So to update everyone what going on. I ordered the truck from Tindol Ford in North Carolina. Ordered it for invoice, 8-12 week delivery time I was told. They are drop shipping it to a local dealer here in Albuquerque for $300. So here are the numbers. $76,065 MSRP, got it for invoice so $5,192.40 saved off MSRP, $699 "Admin fee", New Mexico sales tax of $2,862.86, $75 license and tag fee, $300 drop ship fee. So total price for the truck delivered to Albuquerque after taxes and everything else was $74,821.

RADONCulous

Reaction score
Foremost, thanks to all on the forum ESPECIALLY to @c4csxm5. I followed up with the following:

Anyone want invoice with free drop ship delivery to your local dealer contact

Travis Godfrey at
Long McArthur
[email protected]
+1 (785) 829-0894

I just paid a deposit (all fees / registration / taxes are still less than MSRP) on a truck that should be ready in about 8-12 weeks and drop shipped to local dealer. Can't wait!

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My local dealer in CO has some 19' Raptors at $1k under MSRP which is way better than a yr ago where they were $10k over.

Never drove a Raptor currently have a 15' F150 Lariat with a 2.5" life and 33"s.

I will say the newer eco boost w/ the 10 speed is pretty nice vs the v8 and 6 speed.

Curious is the Raptor experience driving that much better than the regular F150 cuz they ride nice!

The idea of a Raptor is back on my radar now that they are a bit cheaper and honestly compared to what you get, $10k more than a Lariat.....quite appealing. I guess I am wondering is that factor that much better? If i get a new Lariat Id probably spend $3k again in new tires and wheels anyway.

Also, does Ford offer the 0% for 72 most on Raptors?

Well long story short I was a GM for hard had 4 GM trucks & my ‘15 Sierra 6.2 got totaled by a deer leaving me w/ a nice ins. Payout. Since I had some issues w/ the last couple GMCs I decided to shop open minded & tried everything out.

No other Ford truck aside from a modded diesel would’ve gotten $60k+ outta my wallet that’s for sure. I got a decent deal on my ‘18 Raptor (essentially $7.5-8k off msrp) but even & sticker I think it’s worth the price of entry.

So for me I didn’t even consider the other Ford 1/2 tons as even the same vehicle really, that’s how much different a regular F150 platinum w/ the 3.5 EB felt to me.

Rams had the “comfiest” ride & nicest interiors.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So to update everyone what going on. I ordered the truck from Tindol Ford in North Carolina. Ordered it for invoice, 8-12 week delivery time I was told. They are drop shipping it to a local dealer here in Albuquerque for $300. So here are the numbers. $76,065 MSRP, got it for invoice so $5,192.40 saved off MSRP, $699 "Admin fee", New Mexico sales tax of $2,862.86, $75 license and tag fee, $300 drop ship fee. So total price for the truck delivered to Albuquerque after taxes and everything else was $74,821.
So your local dealer doesn't mind you taking delivery of a truck at their dealership that was purchased from another dealership?
I'd like to go this route but I have a trade in.

OP
OP
06viper

06viper

Reaction score
So your local dealer doesn't mind you taking delivery of a truck at their dealership that was purchased from another dealership?
I'd like to go this route but I have a trade in.
I called my local dealer after I got my invoice offer from Tindol Ford. Offered them the chance to match it and showed them the print out Tindol Ford gave me showing the offer at invoice. They told me word for word "Raptors are going for $5-10k over sticker all around the USA, that invoice paper you just showed must be incorrect and we can give you a smoking deal for a Raptor sitting on our lot for MSRP which we will be making almost no money on at MSRP". So after they told me that, I politely asked them if I ordered the truck from Tindol Ford, could I have it dropped shipped to their dealer then. They said no problem. So to rub it in the salespersons face a little bit, I pulled out my phone, signed the invoice paper from Tindol Ford. And showed the salesman. Took 30 seconds for my guy at Tindol Ford to text back saying "ok your truck is ordered, thank you for your business". My local dealer was not happy to say the least lol

Vegas_Sirk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called my local dealer after I got my invoice offer from Tindol Ford. Offered them the chance to match it and showed them the print out Tindol Ford gave me showing the offer at invoice. They told me word for word "Raptors are going for $5-10k over sticker all around the USA, that invoice paper you just showed must be incorrect and we can give you a smoking deal for a Raptor sitting on our lot for MSRP which we will be making almost no money on at MSRP". So after they told me that, I politely asked them if I ordered the truck from Tindol Ford, could I have it dropped shipped to their dealer then. They said no problem. So to rub it in the salespersons face a little bit, I pulled out my phone, signed the invoice paper from Tindol Ford. And showed the salesman. Took 30 seconds for my guy at Tindol Ford to text back saying "ok your truck is ordered, thank you for your business". My local dealer was not happy to say the least lol

I love this. I always give me local dealers the opp to match the business as well but if they don't then I'll go elsewhere.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Most won’t budge from MSRP or +500.00 on top in south Fl. Literally found an invoice deal, and it was a needle in a haystack. No other dealer could match and told me to go buy that truck lol. Still haven’t seen any deals like this since. Used low mile 1 year old Raptors nearly 5k in range of new.

I’d say buy that truck you find at invoice and smile each day you see it parked in your driveway. There still holding there value really well.