How Much Did You Pay For Your 2020 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey185

Reaction score
Hi guys, I live in Albuquerque, NM and the dealers here are terrible to deal with and won't budge on the price off MSRP for ordering a new Raptor. Thanks to a couple recommendations from members on this forum, I found a dealer in South Carolina that Will let me order a new one at invoice. So the MSRP after I built it was $76,065, after invoice it came out to $70,872. And also the dealer wants $1,500 to ship the truck from South Carolina to New Mexico. So $70,872 for the truck, $699 "Admin Fee", $2,862 NM sales tax, $75 title and tag fee, and $1,500 shipping. So truck ordered, delivered to my front door, after taxes and everything is $76,009. Think there are better deals out there? I haven't pulled the trigged yet, just want to see what people are paying off MSRP and if you have any suggestions or recommendations for dealers that will give a better deal, I am all ears. I know I could find dealers that still have 2019s on the lot and probably get more off, but I want one that is ordered exactly how I want it. So please let me know, Thank you!
You should check out Vision Ford in Alamogordo New Mexico. That’s where I got mine. I live in Oregon, but it was worth the flight over there and drove it home.

Flgator

Reaction score
I'm starting to think I have a better shot at capturing the loch ness monster than finding a dealer willing to sell around invoice. Seems that all dealers around central florida are not willing to sell below MSRP.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm starting to think I have a better shot at capturing the loch ness monster than finding a dealer willing to sell around invoice. Seems that all dealers around central florida are not willing to sell below MSRP.

I have always found it so entertaining watching all the people saying how easy it is to purchase at invoice. Sure there are a few deals out there, regarding NMY Raptors, but you are going to have to search to get them. And many times just because a dealer sold one to a customer doesn't mean they will sell to another for the same price.

Good luck.

Sam

c4sxm5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have always found it so entertaining watching all the people saying how easy it is to purchase at invoice. Sure there are a few deals out there, regarding NMY Raptors, but you are going to have to search to get them. And many times just because a dealer sold one to a customer doesn't mean they will sell to another for the same price.

Good luck.

Sam
It’s not hard just takes some time. I was able to locate 2 within a few hours due to this forum. Only one that would drop ship to my dealer at no charge.

N2fire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 for Travis. Super easy to deal with and very responsive! Would definitely recommend!