How Much Did You Pay For Your 2020 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06viper

Reaction score
Hi guys, I live in Albuquerque, NM and the dealers here are terrible to deal with and won't budge on the price off MSRP for ordering a new Raptor. Thanks to a couple recommendations from members on this forum, I found a dealer in South Carolina that Will let me order a new one at invoice. So the MSRP after I built it was $76,065, after invoice it came out to $70,872. And also the dealer wants $1,500 to ship the truck from South Carolina to New Mexico. So $70,872 for the truck, $699 "Admin Fee", $2,862 NM sales tax, $75 title and tag fee, and $1,500 shipping. So truck ordered, delivered to my front door, after taxes and everything is $76,009. Think there are better deals out there? I haven't pulled the trigged yet, just want to see what people are paying off MSRP and if you have any suggestions or recommendations for dealers that will give a better deal, I am all ears. I know I could find dealers that still have 2019s on the lot and probably get more off, but I want one that is ordered exactly how I want it. So please let me know, Thank you!

c4sxm5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Invoice + $300 doc fee and shipping including from NC to CA but I’m not holding my breath since my local dealers have to agree to have it drop ship to them.

Cerebus

Reaction score
If anyone ordering a 2020 at invoice is willing to share the dealer/salesman, it would be appreciated.

CDub

Reaction score
Hi guys, I live in Albuquerque, NM and the dealers here are terrible to deal with and won't budge on the price off MSRP for ordering a new Raptor. Thanks to a couple recommendations from members on this forum, I found a dealer in South Carolina that Will let me order a new one at invoice. So the MSRP after I built it was $76,065, after invoice it came out to $70,872. And also the dealer wants $1,500 to ship the truck from South Carolina to New Mexico. So $70,872 for the truck, $699 "Admin Fee", $2,862 NM sales tax, $75 title and tag fee, and $1,500 shipping. So truck ordered, delivered to my front door, after taxes and everything is $76,009. Think there are better deals out there? I haven't pulled the trigged yet, just want to see what people are paying off MSRP and if you have any suggestions or recommendations for dealers that will give a better deal, I am all ears. I know I could find dealers that still have 2019s on the lot and probably get more off, but I want one that is ordered exactly how I want it. So please let me know, Thank you!

If you don't mind who is the dealership in SC ? Im currently looking for one as we speak.

c4sxm5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone want invoice with free drop ship delivery to your local dealer contact

Travis Godfrey at
Long McArthur
[email protected]
+1 (785) 829-0894

lve contacted Travis and let him know some members maybe calling just let him know Tan referred you.

xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd just contact all the dealers around DFW and buy a ticket here once it's delivered. I bought a 2019 off the lot back in August and all 4 dealers i worked with were willing to deal. Try Holiday Ford first though as they are out in the country and have always given me 10-12% off msrp right away.

poofyo101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
James at Tindol Ford sells all at invoice. Easy experience
Tell them Truth sent you!