Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Nov. 09, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
November 09, 2021 * 10 posts * 110 views
Black_Valkyrie said: So took the raptor in last week to get tpms sensors changed. They replaced 3 of 4. Fast forward had been hearing a crunching noise... thought might be a wheel bearing or u joint. ... Read more >>
November 08, 2021 * 10 posts * 96 views
MC15 said: I have a 2012 SCREW w/ 160k miles. Recently I've been having an issue starting the truck. It doesn't happen all the time, but only just once is the worst. Occasionally, when I ... Read more >>
November 08, 2021 * 9 posts * 127 views
Canuck714 said: It appears that I have a cracked manifold :mad: While it is cheap to replace the stock manifold, the rediculous amount of time required to do it makes me think I should just replace ... Read more >>
November 08, 2021 * 8 posts * 261 views
planetMalone said: I've had my truck for a few days now. On a few occasions when slowing down to a stop, the truck ****** when just about stopped (< 10mph). It was in normal mode. Just curious if ... Read more >>
November 09, 2021 * 11 posts * 323 views
GoldBeach said: Right. When the service advisor told me the tech didn't hear anything from the exhaust I remote started it. We were standing 15 feet away and I asked "how did he not hear that?" ... Read more >>
November 08, 2021 * 6 posts * 82 views
SS308 said: Looking for manual adjustable shocks for a Gen 1. Do they exist, if so any recommendations? Thanks in advance. Read more >>
November 08, 2021 * 7 posts * 213 views
Therock88 said: Nope...See my second paragraph "So I was shocked that Garage Door openers (HomeLInk or similar) did not come stock on these trucks?" That is why I offered this solution. And because ... Read more >>
November 08, 2021 * 5 posts * 240 views
Fat_Kid said: Hello all, Im needing some professional advice on what is going on with my order! So I placed an order through a dealer a couple of months ago and thought everything was good because ... Read more >>
November 08, 2021 * 3 posts * 107 views
Woolaroc said: I've been getting these messages shortly after startup and some times while driving over the past several months. Front Camera Malfunction followed by Pre-Collision Assist not ... Read more >>
November 09, 2021 * 6 posts * 274 views
MRV99 said: Based on the angle and the sine cosine tangent I would set an appt yesterday. Plus the turbulence difference while driving will kill the mpg. Good find Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...