Adjustable Shocks for Gen 1?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SS308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for manual adjustable shocks for a Gen 1.
Do they exist, if so any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

bubblehead93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes...

What are you looking to adjust... bypass, low and high speed valving, compression, rebound, compression & rebound... There are options on all these... no experience with them on a raptor...

I run front and rear double adjustable QA1's coil-overs on my cobra to tune 60 ft times... dynamically pretty simple to do if you keep good notes, still get in wrong from time to time... but I run a non-adjustable coil-over strut/shock for road race/auto-x... i don't have the talent to dial fully adjustable shocks from the driver's seat in a road race/auto-x application and can't afford the data acquisition system to do it scientifically... hell, just getting spring rates and sway bar settings right is challenging enough... so just be cautious of getting a highly adjustable race type shock...

Jeff550

Reaction score
Pretty much all aftermarket shocks have adjustable options.
Fox, King & Radflo all offer Bypass rear shocks and compression adjustments on the front.

OP
OP
SS308

SS308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like FOX shocks. Any recommendations and/or experiences.
I'm looking at just replacing the shocks. Have Geiser coils in the front Deaver leafs in the rear.

Jeff550

Reaction score
I like FOX shocks. Any recommendations and/or experiences.
I'm looking at just replacing the shocks. Have Geiser coils in the front Deaver leafs in the rear.
the DSC is what youll be looking at. They are currently on a National back order at the moment though. If you didnt want the compression adjusters you can get the Non DSC that is just a 3.0. I have those in stock ready to ship

Attachments

• aeb06633e1cc44c17c513a76ac7174f0 (1).jpg
    aeb06633e1cc44c17c513a76ac7174f0 (1).jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 7
OP
OP
SS308

SS308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the DSC is what youll be looking at. They are currently on a National back order at the moment though. If you didnt want the compression adjusters you can get the Non DSC that is just a 3.0. I have those in stock ready to ship
Will they fit my Geiser Coils?