Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Nov. 16, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
November 16, 2021 * 31 posts * 1,265 views
briguyraptor said: Hello All, I just got off the phone with a very educated dealer on the "situation" all the trucks that are being held are in fact missing the ECU and some are missing the stability ... Read more >>
November 15, 2021 * 14 posts * 412 views
goblues38 said: I know the tail light it $750 alone. Will need a new bed side, and wheel well trim [image] Read more >>
November 15, 2021 * 11 posts * 327 views
BellHeli407 said: So this was above the spare tire below the bed. It was giggling around up there so I pulled it out. Any idea what it is? Is it a guide to lower the spare? Only guess if so I probably ... Read more >>
November 15, 2021 * 15 posts * 311 views
Graybeard said: [image] So, I decided to upgrade the TWINS. And since I am no longer restricted by my warranty, I am removing the factory restrictions from the intake and exhaust in one fell swoop. ... Read more >>
November 15, 2021 * 8 posts * 372 views
leo4x4 said: Does anyone know how to disable pro power, what I mean is I want it be always be off, and when I want it I can turn it on. Right now every time I get into the truck I turn it off ... Read more >>
November 16, 2021 * 9 posts * 424 views
Johnkn said: My take is that FCA is limiting dealers to those with a very proven service department (which is a very good thing), not unlike Ford Techs who have the Certs to work on FGTs. FCA ... Read more >>
November 15, 2021 * 10 posts * 118 views
CJ2021 said: I hate the boring badges that came on my black truck. So, I found a place to order decals that go over them. Will just give them some red trim. One for each side of the cowl and ... Read more >>
November 15, 2021 * 5 posts * 173 views
Don N said: Seems like a lot of people who run these on their trucks end up going to a full mid travel set up sooner or later, so it almost seems like an unnecessary step/cost haha. Read more >>
November 15, 2021 * 6 posts * 256 views
mandreula said: Has anyone run into this sound on their truck? The sound is off by the way. The only way sound goes away is when truck is off. [image] Read more >>
November 15, 2021 * 3 posts * 183 views
RaptorWhoSaysNI said: Seems like this is the only true legit beadlock rim that secures both the inside and outside bead. Not cheap but worth it if you want to air down to the max without worrying about ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...