Highlighted posts from Thursday, Dec. 09, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
December 09, 2021 * 9 posts * 296 views
Old-Raptor-guy said: Tire height is the real issue as it relates to power/loss of power. IF you don't know I will explain, but suffice it to say that the 37 package should come with 4.30 gears. Could ... Read more >>
December 08, 2021 * 9 posts * 358 views
Minimization said: And why would they eliminate Terrain and Avalanche, two of the best Ford truck colors? The Ford Bronco seems to offer more colors, and much better colors to boot. Read more >>
December 08, 2021 * 8 posts * 446 views
MarkM98 said: At this point in time, the value for trading in most vehicles is still higher than normal due to inflation. That may work in your favor to get you into a Gen 3. This won't last. ... Read more >>
December 08, 2021 * 9 posts * 292 views
Don N said: Depends how much you can get for your Gen 2 and how much the particular Gen 3 truck you are looking at is. Some people always leave out the registration/tax fees when calculating ... Read more >>
December 08, 2021 * 8 posts * 159 views
J_Frost said: I went to unlock the truck with the fob and all doors unlocked except the drivers. They all lock just fine but the driver door doesn't unlock by the door switch or the fob. Has ... Read more >>
December 08, 2021 * 6 posts * 77 views
Res4cue said: Hello. Doing off-road search trauma and rescue for many of the race series in a 2013 Shelby Raptor. Read more >>
December 08, 2021 * 5 posts * 322 views
m4can2 said: After 7k miles I've realized Sport mode is where the truck seems happiest. IMO the truck feels way to sluggish in Normal Mode. I've gone back and forth a bunch and decided to run ... Read more >>
December 08, 2021 * 8 posts * 237 views
Therock88 said: Agree! With all of the various decals I have made and/or added - and using an additive effect on my gains, I am probably at well over 1000 HP even before the 200 HP CAI improvement. ... Read more >>
December 08, 2021 * 9 posts * 388 views
birdieman said: I called an automated customer service line that will give you the last known location for railcars on most domestic railways. At 6:21pm EST today your rail car was at/passed through ... Read more >>
December 08, 2021 * 5 posts * 130 views
HPA said: Group, I have a 2018 with 100,000 miles. Just replaced front brake pads and now pedal is soft. I checked fluid levels, etc. and all seems right. Any ideas? BTW, did not bleed them ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...