Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Jul. 13, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 12, 2021 * 24 posts * 780 views
EricM said: They said "the trucks experienced durability problems" when the engine was turned up- nothing about the engine having issues. S/C V8 is plenty adequate for the next 5 years. TT ... Read more >>
July 12, 2021 * 18 posts * 422 views
G-Train said: I've seen two very different Velocity Blues. The lighter one is from that Carlyle, PA auto show and the other is from Raptor Connections as well as from the lightning intro where ... Read more >>
July 12, 2021 * 13 posts * 427 views
raptordan2021 said: I wanted to get a feel from the experienced raptor owners as I'm a newbie and my first truck will be the gen 3. My dealer is selling me the truck at MSRP and said "we can figure ... Read more >>
July 12, 2021 * 5 posts * 321 views
Erjdrvr said: I believe today is the day that the first build week folks should be able to view their window stickers? Please post them! Read more >>
July 12, 2021 * 5 posts * 96 views
smurfslayer said: I got a banner from both FodPass and Lincoln way: "We are experiencing issues with Activation, Authentication and Reset functionality. Start, Stop, Lock and Unlock functionality ... Read more >>
July 12, 2021 * 6 posts * 84 views
mwaite09 said: So I took the boat out this weekend and left my parking lights on which killed my battery. I grabbed my jump box and problem fixed, so I thought. Now I have no audio sound. Thoughts/suggestions? Read more >>
July 13, 2021 * 4 posts * 81 views
jwill said: Hi all, I decided last week it was time to search for my first ever truck and always dreamed of owning a Raptor - so said, why not get one? FRF came up in numerous Google searches ... Read more >>
July 12, 2021 * 4 posts * 237 views
jwill said: When I contact dealers and ask about their allocation, these are the typical responses I get: - "We have no allocations left. Sorry" - "We have one allocation and can place an ... Read more >>
July 12, 2021 * 5 posts * 105 views
BRC said: My 2019 Raptor was repaired two weeks ago for that cam issue by the local Ford dealership. All went well, no issues...When I brought it home I smelled antifreeze..No sweat, perhaps ... Read more >>
July 12, 2021 * 4 posts * 94 views
6gun said: After running 3 sets of K02's and loving them, I decided to go with a set of Fuel Gripper M/T 35 12.50 17's on stock wheels. I saw them originally on a Jeep Gladiator and loved ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...