Highlighted posts from Monday, Dec. 13, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
December 12, 2021 * 21 posts * 383 views
sgcole44 said: I was/am having the rattle/grind while driving. I found the problem and fix here, of course and then replaced the part. I noticed while replacing it that my valve piece doesn't ... Read more >>
December 12, 2021 * 13 posts * 195 views
RamseyF said: then he's paying for the 37's and the 35's. 5k for package and set of 35's. about 3k. 8k total which can be spent elsewhere. I know I opted to order 35's for the same reason. lots ... Read more >>
December 12, 2021 * 10 posts * 311 views
sausage416 said: Ordered place for a 2022 801a and 37pp with blue recaro, im still undecided on atlas blue or antimatter blue. There's no pictures of a raptor in atlas blue to look at so that's ... Read more >>
December 13, 2021 * 5 posts * 65 views
JSG said: Just picked up a 14 about a month ago with 155km. I was looking for about a year and finally pulled the trigger on one. It's all stock and just doing some maintenance right now. ... Read more >>
December 13, 2021 * 10 posts * 98 views
John M said: Sedona Arizona....Another addition for your Bucket List. We have been going here every year for the last 15 years. It is such an Amazing and Spiritual Place that people from all ... Read more >>
December 12, 2021 * 3 posts * 84 views
Sage said: Does Les Schwab have any tires worth considering? I'm about to need new rubber and I'm looking around. Schwab has great service in my normal driving areas. That does mean quite ... Read more >>
December 13, 2021 * 4 posts * 308 views
aileron said: [image] After playing around with it a bit today - maybe the airflow from the far left vent just seems to be lesser because the turn signal stalk and steering wheel sort of block ... Read more >>
December 12, 2021 * 3 posts * 89 views
ArisDiaz said: I have attached a picture of the brace in question that I am trying to identify (the long thin rod-like brace on the ends of the front bumper). Apparently I have lost one somehow. ... Read more >>
December 12, 2021 * 2 posts * 53 views
vitessemotorsports said: Recently, I noticed only on Wide open Throttle, I hear a clicking noise, sounds like a bad CV joints.... boot or something clicking, at the beginning it was only a click or 2. ... Read more >>
December 13, 2021 * 2 posts * 47 views
JAWSRaptor said: Hi all! Headed to South Lake Tahoe for a ski trip this coming weekend. Rented a SCAB Gen 1 for my time there. Wondering if anyone knows of any trails or roads that are worth seeing ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...