Highlighted posts from Thursday, Sep. 09, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 09, 2021 * 96 posts * 2,759 views
mchurch0211 said: I hope you don't get steamrolled. Anytime there is a meeting with the gm (I work at a dealership as a sales manager) is usually a formal way to break bad news or offer another ... Read more >>
September 08, 2021 * 19 posts * 1,305 views
Plukerten McGriddle said: Since some members are already receiving their trucks, thinking we maybe get a sticky thread going to compile all owner pics? Read more >>
September 08, 2021 * 17 posts * 414 views
kingsingh15 said: Hey guys I've been in production since 8/24 and my built day was 8/31, I'm still in production just wondering how long you guys were in production before being moved to built? Read more >>
September 08, 2021 * 17 posts * 746 views
Raptorlaw said: Picked up the 21 late last night and figured I owe everyone some initial impressions since I've been using FRF as a support group these last few months. Specs: -2017: 802a/Tech/Moonroof/Forged ... Read more >>
September 09, 2021 * 12 posts * 240 views
dillard09 said: I know Winfield does an amazing job tuning but to throw out another option not far from you is Gearhead in College Station. I know Matt is or will be shortly working with some ... Read more >>
September 08, 2021 * 8 posts * 154 views
NWAnik said: I have a 21 Raptor on order and live in a state where there is no front license plate. I bought the truck in a state where a front license plate is required. Does the 21 have a ... Read more >>
September 09, 2021 * 8 posts * 166 views
CoronaRaptor said: Welcome to the place! Congrats on a beautiful Raptor and congrats on getting your way with your wife this time too! Read more >>
September 08, 2021 * 10 posts * 96 views
AZoffroad said: Doing a ton of research on the what's out there. There seems to be several iterations of the Raptors with several nuances. Is there a post/thread that breaks it down for the uninitiated? ... Read more >>
September 08, 2021 * 8 posts * 236 views
TrevorT said: So I just got a call from my dealer and they were informed that my retractable bed cover is what is holding up my build. Just passing the info along. Read more >>
September 09, 2021 * 8 posts * 181 views
Muchmore said: That is one of the coolest homemade toys I have ever seen, next to my buddy that fashioned an adult toy onto the end of a sawz-awl! Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...