AZ member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
New member here. I’ve been looking at trucks for a long time and I wanted to learn more about the choices out there so don’t flame me too bad if I ask a seemingly stupid question. Thanks for having me.
what are you interested in? and what kind of budget are you look at... basically are you married? hahaha

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what are you interested in? and what kind of budget are you look at... basically are you married? hahaha
What he said ^^^ and welcome to FRF!! There is plenty of info found within these confines to figure out what you want, good luck!

RedPanda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! AZ member here also, picked up my first truck (Raptor) last month. This community is great at welcoming newbs, I know.

OP
OP
A

AZoffroad

Reaction score
Doing a ton of research on the what’s out there. There seems to be several iterations of the Raptors with several nuances. Is there a post/thread that breaks it down for the uninitiated? I know someone will say use the search function but searching for “Raptors for idiots” didn’t help. Actually, “idiot” had several hits on the forum but who am I to judge.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Doing a ton of research on the what’s out there. There seems to be several iterations of the Raptors with several nuances. Is there a post/thread that breaks it down for the uninitiated? I know someone will say use the search function but searching for “Raptors for idiots” didn’t help. Actually, “idiot” had several hits on the forum but who am I to judge.
Are you looking to buy and drive, daily drive off-road toy, buy and build, mall crawl, have 20k to spend or 120k to spend. Each generation fits those categories differently