Bed cover delay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is why you should order without and have the dealer install it They are selling you a truck at MSRP (hopefully) in a market that allows for ADM. Why not buy the accessories from the dealer? That is my strategy at least.

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I just got a call from my dealer and they were informed that my retractable bed cover is what is holding up my build. Just passing the info along.
Any idea who the supplier is for the "Ford" retractable cover? Retrax, Pace Edwards, etc. Looks like a Retrax from the photo...

Screen Shot 2021-09-08 at 5.17.58 PM.png

Oggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is why you should order without and have the dealer install it They are selling you a truck at MSRP (hopefully) in a market that allows for ADM. Why not buy the accessories from the dealer? That is my strategy at least.
Fwiw, I did just that with my tonneau cover and Ford pushed my date out anyway. Pretty sure there are multiple explanations for these delays.

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah. I think it’s retrax pro xr. Both have t slots for Yakima racks.
That's a pretty good price if it's the Retrax Pro XR. I'm about to order one and the best price I have found is $1,750 or so and I get to install it. I wonder if I can just add this at the dealer at this price....