How long “in production” were you guys?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kingsingh15

Reaction score
Hey guys I’ve been in production since 8/24 and my built day was 8/31, I’m still in production just wondering how long you guys were in production before being moved to built?

mpd510

Reaction score
I'm still "in production" My dealer and FP both can see that it was built on 8-19 with no update since. FP said that they can see that there is no "parts hold" so that is good. However, they don't know why it has not shipped. He did say that sometimes they don't get updated when they ship. Basically, it's a guessing game at this point.

birdieman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still "in production" My dealer and FP both can see that it was built on 8-19 with no update since. FP said that they can see that there is no "parts hold" so that is good. However, they don't know why it has not shipped. He did say that sometimes they don't get updated when they ship. Basically, it's a guessing game at this point.
My truck is exactly the same, no update since 8/19. Same dealer as well.

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup on production started 08/19 blend 08/26 and nothing... My salesman says it's produced on his end...

He also said that about my bronco in July and that's still sitting in a field in Michigan

OP
OP
K

kingsingh15

Reaction score
Wow this sucks! The darn anticipation is horrible! Hoping maybe Friday it changes, that’s what the guys at FP are thinking so fingers crossed

Reaction score
Mine had blend date of 8/26 now showing built 9/7. My dealer told me it's shipped already that tracker is slow to update on most cases.

Floyd554

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I’ve been in production since 8/24 and my built day was 8/31, I’m still in production just wondering how long you guys were in production before being moved to built?
I got the exact same dates. Let me know if you see any changes. My trucks a Code Orange, 801a, with power tech package.

TxNessie84

Reaction score
Changed to ”In production” status on 8/11 with a Blend date of 8/19, verified built with Ford Performance chat on 8/21, still not showing as ”Built“ on tracker and per my dealer and Ford Performance chat today 9/8 it has not been “Released” from the plant yet to be shipped but they have no other information.