Highlighted posts from Thursday, Sep. 30, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 29, 2021 * 30 posts * 1,225 views
gobluejd said: Heading to get in an hour. For those tracking their, fords website says ETA 9 more days, Pals said yesterday it was shipped and shows delivered a few hrs ago whe it was actually ... Read more >>
September 29, 2021 * 18 posts * 677 views
zapp said: Hi all, Since our original thread in the classifieds section was deleted, I would love to have this new one to be able to exchange with everyone on the Status of your orders? My ... Read more >>
September 29, 2021 * 12 posts * 523 views
kingsingh15 said: Dealer called me today my dealer stock order lead foot finally showed up! Fp said oct 6 so about a week early, pals never updated from pending! Only have these pictures for now! ... Read more >>
September 30, 2021 * 11 posts * 322 views
bobbyboost said: [image] Just picked up my 35 LF 801a. It's dark so the pic is no good. I'm coming from an 09 Tacoma so it's gonna take a minute to get used to all of the features. Read more >>
September 29, 2021 * 11 posts * 531 views
AxelR said: Totally looking forward to see how it looks. Was thinking about the same thing. Then again I'm like it's a truck it needs to show some wear :D Read more >>
September 29, 2021 * 8 posts * 276 views
kevanscpa said: The estimated delivery date just posted on the Ford tracking site. Est. delivery 11/20 with production date of 9/28. Will this get updated and changed? Read more >>
September 29, 2021 * 13 posts * 438 views
KevoUsmc said: But when you revert back to your backup doesn't that essentially clear the cache so they can technically tell the module was installed then uninstalled? Or something like that? ... Read more >>
September 29, 2021 * 8 posts * 213 views
raptoragecar said: I been away from the forum for a looooong time because due the issues with my truck I lost any interest in it. I should say thanks to ford I lost any interest in it. I had a bunch ... Read more >>
September 29, 2021 * 14 posts * 511 views
Jake226 said: Keep me at a MSRP > [/URL]
September 30, 2021 * 8 posts * 301 views
daaaaaan said: For those who didnt want Blue interior, or couldnt find 37" allocation & ordered 35". Have you replaced the 35" with 37"? Think there will be any modification required? Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...