Highlighted posts from Thursday, Jul. 29, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 28, 2021 * 16 posts * 789 views
BalorGrayJax said: They rushed to make a MY21 and announced it just in February. Dealers near me have a grand total of zero new F150s on the lots so I think Ford is far less concerned over its halo ... Read more >>
July 28, 2021 * 15 posts * 600 views
FitzyGoesOffroad said: Howdy. So I saw a thread on Facebook where someone's dealer mentioned that Ford is out of tonneau covers, and then I just got a call from MY dealer who said exactly the same thing. ... Read more >>
July 28, 2021 * 8 posts * 173 views
Topher said: Hello all, My girlfriends place only has a two car garage which the truck wont fit in. Anyone have a good solution for a temporary shed or carport? We are waiting for the concrete ... Read more >>
July 28, 2021 * 9 posts * 115 views
Stitch1618 said: Hi all -Just back from a weekend in the Italian West Alps. We are the first F150 Raptors that made it up to the Glacier Lake at "Colle del Sommelier" at 9000 Feet Alt. Amazing ... Read more >>
July 28, 2021 * 12 posts * 465 views
ORTrux said: Sometime after a tow truck company gets it to the dealer, which is turning into an all day ordeal. :rolleyes: FWIW I was looking around on this last night and this exact issue ... Read more >>
July 28, 2021 * 5 posts * 106 views
MurderedOutSVT said: Not just the run of the mill "looks good" or "nice truck" I was Sitting in the parking lot idling and a guy walks up and looks at my Rap and says " bet dat bad boy will roll, huh"? ... Read more >>
July 28, 2021 * 7 posts * 54 views
John M said: End of the 8hrs Off-Roading. Catching the Sunset at the RedStone Area Trailhead parking. Lake Mead NRA [image] Read more >>
July 28, 2021 * 8 posts * 212 views
John M said: It's a breathtakingly beautiful area! I'm going to another section of it later this week hopefully and I'll shoot some pictures there. There is an old mining cabin back in the ... Read more >>
July 28, 2021 * 6 posts * 77 views
John M said: What a fantastic end to an amazing day of Off-roading. Coming out of the Muddy Mountains Wilderness I saw 3 Beautiful Wild Horses. Mama looked to be kind of weak. I would love ... Read more >>
July 28, 2021 * 5 posts * 99 views
mj23polaris said: Hey guys new raptor owner here it's a 2010 6.2 scab. I'm blowing my budget on maintenance stuff like fluids, front end parts and shock rebuild. Buttttttt I'm wanting to get more ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...